As a PMI member, you get a host of benefits designed to support your career growth and your success, including:
- Exclusive, members-only resources and information on PMI.org
- Access to PMI's PathPro®, which features a career framework— use it to assess your skills and prepare to move ahead
- A digital edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) that you can download to your computer
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI chapters and communities of practice
- Online access to business and project management books and articles in eReads & Reference
- Articles on the Knowledge Shelf, written by your peers and reviewed by a panel of practitioners, to help you practice project management more effectively
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities through our Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS), our chapters and communities, and our certification, research and standards programs.
- Access to a library of webinars addressing project management trends, best practices, how-to-guides, and much more.
Quality publications to keep you informed — delivered to your e-mail box, or log in anytime to access them on PMI.org:
- PM Network® a popular monthly publication that covers the project management profession, thought leaders, news and trends. Available in digital or print formats - go digital now by changing your membership preferences.
- PMI Today ®, a monthly newsletter focused on Institute news, events, community activities and a column from the PMI Board of Directors. Available in digital or print formats - go digital now by changing your membership preferences.
- Project Management Journal ®, a peer-reviewed research journal that advances the understanding of project, program and portfolio management, published five times per year.
- Community Post , a semimonthly e-newsletter focused on project management knowledge and PMI news.
- Manage India — an electronic publication on the practice of project management for members in India.
- EMEA e-link, Asia-Pacific e-Link, Korea e-Link and Latin America e-Link a regional e-newsletter covering PMI activities and news in Asia Pacific, Korea, Latin America, Brazil and EMEA (Europe-Middle East-Africa), for members in those locations.
Members receive discounts on PMI credential exams and renewal. You also get discounts on: