Section 1. General Membership Provisions.
- Membership in the Otowi Bridge Chapter requires membership in PMI®. The Otowi Bridge Chapter shall not accept as members any individuals who have not been accepted as PMI® members.
- Membership in this organization is voluntary and shall be open to any eligible person interested in furthering the purposes of the organization. Membership shall be open to all eligible persons without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, or physical or mental disability.
- Members shall be governed by and abide by the PMI Bylaws and by the bylaws of the Otowi Bridge Chapter and all policies, procedures, rules and directives lawfully made thereunder, including but not limited to the PMI Code of Conduct.
- All members shall pay the required PMI and Otowi Bridge Chapter membership dues to PMI and in the event that a member resigns or their membership is revoked for just cause, membership dues shall not be refunded by PMI or the Otowi Bridge Chapter.
- Membership in the Otowi Bridge Chapter shall terminate upon the member’s resignation, failure to
pay dues or expulsion from membership for just cause.
- Members who fail to pay the required dues when due shall be delinquent for a period of one (1) month and their names removed from the official membership list of the Otowi Bridge Chapter. A delinquent member may be reinstated by payment in full of all unpaid dues for PMI and the Otowi Bridge Chapter to PMI within such one month delinquent period.
- Upon termination of membership in the Otowi Bridge Chapter, the member shall forfeit any and all rights and privileges of membership.
- All members shall have voting rights and all members in good standing are eligible to hold office. Student members do not have voting rights and are not eligible to hold office.
Section 2. Classes and Categories of Members. The Otowi Bridge Chapter shall not create its own membership categories. PMI Chapter membership categories shall be consistent with PMI membership categories.