In support of the Project Management Institute (PMI), which has a defined purpose of dedication " to advancing the state-of-the-art in the management of projects," the PMI Otowi Bridge Chapter was founded in 1995 and commits to:
The PMI Otowi Bridge Chapter will be recognized as a dynamic organization of dedicated Professional Project Managers dedicated to serving the business and educational community of Northern New Mexico through the advancement of Project Management.
The PMI Otowi Bridge Chapter will provide a forum for Professional Project Managers to promote the principles of the Project Management Institute through networking with other project managers, sharing project experiences, providing and receiving training, and supporting Project Managers in their certification efforts.
- Advance the mission and objectives of the Project Management Institute within the Northern New Mexico area.
- Develop a growing and committed membership of local Project Management Professionals through an aggressive recruiting plan.
- Promote Professional Project Management principles and techniques with local businesses, universities and professional associations.
- Support and enhance Project Management Professionalism by developing and providing quality programs based on local Project Manager needs.
- Create and deliver an educational program that strengthens local Project Manager skills and supports the Project Management Institute Certification Program