Berry Dunn’s Government Consulting Group focuses nationally on serving the organizational, information technology, and management needs of local and state government agencies. Headquartered in Portland, Maine and with additional offices in New England, West Virginia, Minnesota, and Arizona, we have worked with more than 250 state and local government agencies throughout the United States. We understand the needs of government agencies, fiscal constraints, and the commitment to serving constituents.
Our Government Consulting Group is seeking a Consultant to join our team in support of our client in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The individual we seek has a background in systems planning, implementation, and testing services for large healthcare organizations, preferably Medicaid programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support delivery of services to clients in a high-quality and timely fashion
- Create written deliverables and other work products with project teams such as designing and defining requirements for requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Assist with the evaluation of proposals and vendor selection for related RFPs
- Define system capabilities and work with stakeholders to design and execute testing of the system capabilities.
- Provide knowledge transfer to client team about the design and system(s).
- Evaluate and help ensure compliance of designed solution against regulatory guidelines and client goals
- Work collaboratively with internal team members and vendors focusing on successful project outcomes.
- Participate in staff/team meetings and training and work effectively as a team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills for balancing multiple assignments and achieving quality results in a timely manner
- Experience with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Attributes essential to success include a strong client service attitude, a proven track record, a collaborative work style, and a passion for helping clients be successful
- Medicaid and/or Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) Experience
- Experience with and applying analytics and business intelligence tools to population health for health outcome reporting
- Familiarity with the Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) including level IV
- CAPM or PMP certification
- Past experience with government agencies
Applicants can be based in one of our office locations or remote. Preference will be given to candidates in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area or with an interest in temporarily relocating there.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or Click here to view job online